Dr Dev Shah is a Consultant Dermatologist and Cutaneous Surgeon based in London, UK. Having originally graduated from the University of Leicester in 2002, he has since gone on to develop a specialist interest in dermatological surgery supported by extensive clinical experience in general dermatology. As well as leading skin cancer care at The Hillingdon NHS Foundation Trust, Dr Shah has also been a Mohs Surgeon at University College London Hospitals Trust and is currently working with the Microneedle Team at Cardiff University to investigate the use of microneedles in skin disease.
He now leads the Dermatology Surgical unit at Amersham Hospital and is a core member of the Skin Cancer MDT. He has his private practices at the following hospitals:
• BMI Bishopswood Hospital, Northwood, London. HA6 2JW. Call : 01923 835 814
• BMI Chiltern, Great Missenden. HP16 0EN. Call: 01494 890890
• OneStopDoctors, Boundary Way, Hemel Hempstead HP2 7YU. Call: 01442 331900
• Spire Bushey Diagnostic Centre, 290 Centennial Ave, Elstree, WD6 3SU. Call: 020 8736 4608
• Amersham NHS, Whielden St, Amersham HP7 0JD, Call: 01494 734616
Dr Shah is hoping to build upon this abundance of experience and utilise his clinical expertise to improve patient care and guide the future course of skin surgery.